ENDOMETRIN, 100MG, VAGINAL TAB.
This medication is a hormone. Typically, it is used as a fertility drug. It requires several days to take effect.
How to use this medication
This medication is to be used vaginally. Use the product for the prescribed period of time and follow the directions for use included in the package. When applying this product, you may feel a slight irritation at first. If the irritation becomes severe or continues longer than a few minutes, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Use this medication regularly and continuously to maintain its beneficial effects.
Possible side effects
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause constipation -- to prevent this, drink plenty of water or juice, and eat more dietary fibre;
- it may cause nausea or, rarely, vomiting;
- it may increase breast size;
- it may cause headaches;
- it may cause your breasts to feel swollen and tender;
- it may cause drowsiness -- use caution when driving.
Each person may react differently to a treatment. If you think this medication may be causing side effects (including those described here, or others), talk to your doctor or pharmacist. He or she can help you to determine whether or not the medication is the source of the problem.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Keep it out of reach of young children. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
It is important to tell the health professionals you consult:
- if you have a history of any other medical condition, whether you smoke and for women, if you are or want to become pregnant or breastfeeding;
- if you have allergies to any medications or any other allergies (e.g. to food, latex, etc.);
- all medications you are taking, prescription and non-prescription, including vitamins and natural products and supplements.
This document contains useful information for those taking this medication. It is not intended, in any way, to replace the advice of a trained health professional. For more information, consult the manufacturer's literature, where you will find additional information about uncommon side effects as well as contraindications associated with this product.