CHEEK AND FACE MAKEUP
- A blush brush is without doubt the most popular type of brush. With a domed shape and angled sides, this brush is ideal for applying blush on the cheekbones and then blending makeup and contouring your face.
- A Kabuki brush has a round top and a short handle. This brush lets you quickly and easily powder your face to get a matte look or achieve a uniform complexion. This brush is also perfect for applying mineral powders.
- A bronzer brush is more compact and has fuller bristles than a blush brush. You can use the round head to apply bronzer over your face, shoulders and cleavage for a sun-kissed look.
- A foundation brush has a flat end and dense and silky bristles. This brush is perfect for applying cream or liquid foundation and leaves a velvety finish over your entire face for a natural appearance.
EYE AND LIP MAKEUP
- A concealer brush has a fine and rounded tip that lets you apply a uniform layer of concealer or corrector to hide skin imperfections.
- An eyeshadow brush has a rounded tip and is ideal for changing the intensity and depth of your look, either with specific colours or blending.
- An eyeliner brush lets you draw a thin line along your upper eyelash line. Its rigid and angled shape gives you high precision to make a perfect contour of your eye.
- A lip brush is great for getting that perfect lip. Its short and tapered bristles let you precisely apply gloss and lipstick.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR BRUSHES
You need to carefully clean your brushes with a special brush cleaner or a mild soap. This will keep your brushes in good condition for longer, which will help your skin stay healthy too.
To see all the tools you can get for amazing makeup results, visit your local Guardian or I.D.A. pharmacy any time to meet with your beauty advisor.