Concealer is your ultimate weapon for hiding those tell-tale signs of fatigue or to camouflage imperfections. You can apply it under your usual foundation to improve your complexion. Many colours are available, and each has a different effect:
- Green to hide redness.
- Brown and ivory to correct or blend away dark circles.
- Lilac to brighten.
- Yellowish beige to hide veins under the eyes.
- To highlight blue eyes, you can use a wide range of colours: brown, caramel, bronze, beige, coral, peach, apricot, purple or pink. Black eyeliner and mascara will set off your baby blues even more.
- To make your green eyes pop, choose shades of pink, purple, plum, burgundy, brown, beige or copper.
- Brown eyes get sultry with metallics (such as gold, bronze or copper) and with shades of violet. Dark blue mascaras and eyeliners will also intensify your look.
For personalized advice, visit your local Guardian or I.D.A. pharmacy any time to meet with your beauty advisor.