COVID-19 testing of at-risk asymptomatic persons are available at participating pharmacies.
Individuals who meet the eligibility criteria set by the province may get tested with no charge. Test results may take up to 4-5 days.
This service is offered at no charge at participating pharmacies for Ontario residents not showing signs of COVID-19 and meet one of the following criteria:
- Workers, visitors and government inspectors of long-term care home
- Workers, visitors and government inspectors of retirement homes
- Residents or workers in homeless shelters or other congregate settings
- International students who have passed their 14-day quarantine period
- Farm workers
- Individuals who self-identify as Indigenous
- School staff inclusive of itinerant, supply, specialty teachers, and childcare staff, and school bus drivers
- Individuals, and one accompanying caregiver, with written prior approval for out-of country medical services from the General Manager, OHIP
- Individuals who are travelling into remote/isolated First Nation and Indigenous communities for work purposes.