✓ OHIP ✓ MHSIP
• Available and free of charge in Manitoba and Ontario
• Access a licensed physician through your phone, tablet or computer
• Over 70 doctors on our team
• Appointments available 7 days a week, including evenings and weekends
✓ OHIP ✓ MSP ✓ AHCIP
• Available nationwide in Canada
• Provide video chat, phone and secure messaging consultations with licensed Canadian doctors
• Choose from a large variety of doctors across Canada with different specialties
Your local pharmacist is a frontline healthcare professional that can help you with more than just your prescriptions. They can also act as a main point of contact for any questions about your health and medication.
To discover what they can do for you in depth, read the article below on their scope of work.Read more
As your medication expert, your pharmacist can prescribe medication for a minor health problem right away, provide advice on products or help you manage the medication you take for a chronic condition.
*You are leaving our site.
**This link is being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; it does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by McKesson Canada Corporation of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization or individual. McKesson Canada Corporation bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.